Wuahah. And Sly was carrying her son. Looked kinda weird as he seemed to have difficulty carrying that not-so-small-sized kid. Both Maia and Sly were wearing a cap. They looked soooo cool. Urgh. My lucky day.
Thinking back, I've seen many celebrities this yr. Like Quan Yi Feng at CS, Jeff Chang, Celest Chong and the Yi-da-Li at Bugis, Daphne Khoo at Cineleisure, Sly and Maia at TM. Still got not? Hmm. Have to think.
Had been out since early afternoon. I'm having a cold war with my mum and dad now. They're purely inconsiderate and are always thinking for themselves. I dislike the way they were yesterday. Till now, I still don't wish to talk to them. Thus, I spent my day loitering around the Tampines area with Wanyi and Jan. Went home only after she called to say she was going out.
Tmr is our orientation! I am seriously praying that it will be fun. And I can make more friends hopefully. Mel told me she saw this yandao J2 mjc-ian. I'll try to find him. Check him out. Yeah.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
9:06 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand